Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You'll Never Eat Kibble in this Town Again

The debate over which movie star Possum most resembles took a heated turn this afternoon. Possum agrees with those who say he looks like Johnny Depp, with a hint of George Clooney.


His sister Wendy said Possum looks like Marty Feldman:


Possum said his sister Wendy looks like Sister Wendy:


Diplomatic relations deteriorated from there:





After Wendy removed him from the bed, Possum stormed off to call his agent and his lawyers. Wendy says she'd rather look like a cat than some stupid movie star with no tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. I review them and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. If you're having problems posting, please let me know if you can. I'm going to take off word verification for now and see if I still get spam-bombed. Thanks for your reading — and please do leave your comment!