2. Get brand-new swimsuit wet. Many times.
4. Push innkeeper into pool on next trip to Maine. Vengeance is mine.
5. Go to beach, sit under umbrella, try to read, wish it weren't so sandy and hot.
6. See All's Well that Ends Well on the Common.
7. Have a few more outdoor dinners on Newbury Street.
8. Bathe the unfortunate Possum on a good, hot day.
9. Eat a tomato sandwich every chance I get.
10. Sit outside and watch the stars.
Bonus: Try something new; kayaking, perhaps, or staying awake through a David McCullough book.