Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Car Candy: The Tesla Reappears

Possum can have his bicycle rickshaw. I'm saving up for this Tesla. As I've written before, it's a very rare, very quiet, all-electric sportscar for people who like to go sneaking around at high speeds without being heard.



I saw it parked on Charles Street last night and I risked getting run over to snap that second photo on my iPhone. It's a quiet car, but I could hear it whispering to me. It said, "First, get a driver's license."

Bertie had another quiet day and returns to the vet tomorrow. Fingers crossed, as usual.

4 comments:

  1. I saw an Orange one in Cambridge near Fresh Pond the other day. Didn't recognize it at first until it got a little ahead of me in traffic and I saw Tesla on the back.

    Until then I thought these were much like the Tooth Fairy and Big Foot.

    If I had the money for one of these, I'd buy it at the drop of a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a bright orange Tesla owned by a presumed beacon hill resident parked daily in the Charles River Plaza garage below whole foods on Cambridge St. I've seen her driving it several times. Super cool car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a bright orange one just the other day, too. And a Fisker Karma. Oh, Beacon Hill luxury car drivers. (Both cars were stuck in traffic and I passed them while walking.)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments. I review them and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. If you're having problems posting, please let me know if you can. I'm going to take off word verification for now and see if I still get spam-bombed. Thanks for your reading — and please do leave your comment!