Thursday, September 18, 2008

Proper Spelling and Grammar, Anyway

Welcome to my blog! Don't you have anything better to do right now? Neither do I. How nice that you've chosen to waste a little time here, with me.

With hundreds of millions of blogs already floating in the ether, I just asked myself if the world really needed another one. The answer was a booming "No!" But I figured that one more blog wouldn't do any harm. And it might do some good. I can use a new forum for pontificating my opinions (my friends and family should be relieved). And I'd like to record my observations about my little corner of the world, the Victorian neighborhood of Back Bay, Boston. I am fortunate to live here, and I feel I have a pretty wonderful life, all things considered.*

I expect I'll also be writing about people, politics, food, books, shopping, decorating, traveling, and the various strange or beautiful things I encounter from day to day. And if I attract any readers, that will be amazing.

I will try not to be boring about our three (spectacular) teenaged cats.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more.

*I may be feeling a little less fortunate these days. The condo below ours was just gutted and will be pouring dust and construction noise into our place from 7 to 4 for the next few months. It's only Week 2 and I'm already feeling a bit shell-shocked. And we weren't even around for Week 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.