Monday, March 29, 2010

Possum

This looked very uncomfortable:


Why would Possum sleep in such a hard, cramped place? I mean, besides the fact that he's a cat and can sleep in little places?

It didn't last:


Possum is a hedonist. He likes beds, soft cushions, and velvet chairs. After he left, I realized that he'd parked himself on my new black chenille hat. He rightly felt that it was his duty to get fur all over it. He did a thorough job.

He then moved on to his regular appointment with Snicky in the bathroom. She is teaching him how to drink from the faucet:


Unfortunately, this class is always scheduled at the same time I need to take out my contact lenses and get ready for bed. But education comes first around here. After all, these cats own a tenured, senior professor now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.