Saturday, May 22, 2010

Current Craving: Boston Zest

I enjoy this local blog. It gives me news and information about what's going on in the city that I seldom find anywhere else. Nice photos of good food, too...

Reading Boston Zest today, I discovered that I'd been working (and procrastinating) so hard this week that I missed the opening of the Copley Square Farmer's Market! Horrors! It's always been one of my favorite things about living in Back Bay. Whenever I used to freelance part-time in an office downtown, I rearranged my schedule so I could go to the market on Tuesdays and Fridays. I took those afternoons off for years.

I can't wait until Tuesday. In the meantime, we're heading to the North End for Farmer's Market and an original Regina's pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.