Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear beloved friend.

Aw, it's been so long since I've gotten one of these, I have to share:
Dear beloved friend,
This is to inform you about my success in getting those funds now under the cooperation of a new partner and my pastor visioned to me that I should not fail to compensate everybody that participated in this transaction.

Presently I'm in Kuwait, for investment projects with my new partner also you should contact my secretary on the information below.

Name; Jerry Anderson
Email (jerryanderson@gala.net) Ask him to send you the total sum of ($650,000.00) Six hundred and fifty thousand dollars in A CASHIER'S CHEQUE,

FULL NAME,
HOUSE ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER
DRIVER'S LIC OR PASSPORT
To my secretary to avoid wrong delivery.
Regards.
Mr. Benni Johnson
Good to hear from you, Benni. Whoever you are.

Naturally this made me nostalgic for the 3rd Annual Nigerian Email Conference, so I had to visit that, too.

And now back to work: John Singleton Copley, a man with a plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.