Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cheap Thrills: Bowls at Anthropologie

I've been checking out the sale rack at the Anthropologie shop on Boylston Street. I think it's easier to find things since they moved it upstairs, instead of stuffing everything in that little corner next to the elevator. Yesterday I scored this trio of porcelain bowls with bright ikat patterns and gold rims, which I've had my eye on for a long time at full price.


These were the only ones they had (sorry!) and it was a tiny miracle that they still had one of each color. They were originally $14.95 each, marked down to $7.95, and I got an extra 25% off because the gold rims were a bit worn in spots. The total came in under 20 bucks, a steal.

They'll look great together somewhere... maybe in our new condo or house, if we ever find one. In the meantime, I'm imagining them on my coffee table, filled with matching M&M's from the M&M Colorworks section at Sugar Heaven on Boylston Street. Given that those special shades of M&Ms are $17.25 per pound, I might decide to content myself with the garden-variety ones. As long as they're peanut butter, I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.