According to early reports:
- Brady was driving a Bentley
- Brady was driving a red Audi sedan
- Brady was "shaken"
- Brady was "pretty banged up"
- Brady has whiplash
- Brady was extricated from his car by the Jaws of Life
- Brady was able to exit his car and walk around at the scene
- Brady is at practice, after refusing medical treatment at the scene
- Brady was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital for treatment
Update: camera crews were still on the scene at noon, filming our beautiful 19th-century row houses and a downed street lamp or traffic pole, I presume. I saw them from a block away and was not inclined to investigate more closely. By 1 pm, city crews were fixing the damage.
Update: around 5 pm, there were still several TV news vans set up to film... nothing. An intersection, some sidewalk.... maybe they are waiting in case Tom happens to have another accident at the same intersection on his way home tonight.