Thursday, January 6, 2011

Harry & David Sale Gets Strange

We've been back to the Harry & David pop-up shop on Newbury Street a couple more times, mainly to pick up a few tall "towers" of unwholesome but delicious treats for the folks in my husband's three offices, for a post-holiday pick-me-up.

These towers were either $60 or $80 before Christmas, depending on which sign we read, but they are insanely, irresistibly inexpensive now.

My husband went there by himself the other day. I found this in the bags he brought home:


Alert readers have reported that the store is out of hyacinth and paperwhite bulbs now, but they still seem have some flabby tabby Persians left, at 75% off.

Act fast before they're gone!

2 comments:

  1. I went in looking to score me a flabby tabby, but they seem to be all out...
    And no bulbs of any kind, either.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.