Friday, May 6, 2011

Heading for a Different Aisle

In case you haven't seen Kate Middleton since her and William's intimate shindig in Westminster last Friday, here is the Duchess of Cambridge today, heading for some grocery shopping in her Welsh village on the island of Anglesey. I love her little green shawl, it's so How Green Was My Valley (i.e., Welsh):


Photos: Mail Online.

What a difference a week makes. Or does it? She looks as lovely and natural pushing that shopping cart as she did in the royal coach last week. She manages to look chic no matter where she is. (According to the Daily Mail Online, she's wearing Hudson skinny jeans, a cashmere sweater, and French Sole flats.)

More power to her and her prince for at least trying to live like normal young newlyweds. She did have three bodyguards following her in a back-up car, but that doesn't seem to phase her.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photo...I never looked that good pushing a shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.