Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Sleepy Kind of Day

Dreary, cool, and rainy. A grilled-cheese-and-tomato-soup kind of day. I went for a long walk in my rain boots and got soaked and blown around. My hat kept flying off my head.  I would have preferred a nap. 

Possum spent the day more sensibly: catching up on sleep. He's exhausted from helping me with my writing assignment at all hours. He says I have no affinity for contemporary art. He thinks he knows everything, just because he knows more than I do.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of cheese?
    What kind of bread?
    Was it a farmers' market tomato?

    Curious minds want to know the proper details.

    good boy Possie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was that kind of day, but we have only one jar of tomato basil soup in the freezer and we're hoarding it until the market tomatoes arrive. So we ate crackers and peanut butter instead.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.