Monday, June 27, 2011

Snalbert


Snalbert always looks terribly serious, as if he's weighing and rejecting strategic measures in hopes of preventing a German invasion. Give him a cigar, and he's Winston Churchill. I took this photo yesterday and decided that sepia toning would match his gravitas.

What he's really contemplating is whether to have a nap or persuade me to add more kibble to his bowl. I am very obedient. He's 16 now, and too thin from chronic renal failure. He's still looks and acts very much like his old self, although he's stopped tearing around the house, howling, in the past year or so. Imagine Winston Churchill doing that.  He still howls his head off once in a while, but in a stationary position. I'm sure Churchill did, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.