Saturday, July 30, 2011

10 Things to Do Before Summer Ends

1.   See the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the Met before it closes (next Sunday).

2.   Get brand-new swimsuit wet. Many times.


3.   Make a mess eating a lobster outside.

4.   Push innkeeper into pool on next trip to Maine. Vengeance is mine.


5.   Go to beach, sit under umbrella, try to read, wish it weren't so sandy and hot.

6.   See All's Well that Ends Well on the Common.

7.   Have a few more outdoor dinners on Newbury Street.

8.   Bathe the unfortunate Possum on a good, hot day.


9.   Eat a tomato sandwich every chance I get.

10.  Sit outside and watch the stars.

Bonus: Try something new; kayaking, perhaps, or staying awake through a David McCullough book.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list...I have done/crossed off a lot on my list but didn't get the vacation this year or beach time...but it's not fall yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.