Friday, September 23, 2011

Today's Wendy

She may not be a cuddlepuss like Possum, but Wendy is decorative to say the least. This morning, she allowed me to photograph her as she took shelter in one of her favorite spots, under the candelabrum. She loves that thing, except when she dislodges a candle as she rubs her head against it or swishes her mighty tail. Then she vanishes in a puff of fur, and we won't see her for a while.


I know we're prejudiced in her favor, but we both think she has an uncommonly lovely and expressive calico face. We tell her so all the time, and she ignores us. Otherwise, she'll squeak whenever she's spoken to, which is most endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.