Monday, November 7, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today was a perfect day to walk in The Fenway. The trees were in color, the leaves were crunching, there was bright sunshine and a tiny bit of snap in the air. It's doesn't look or feel like November. And that's just fine.


The sky was vivid blue and the water was like glass, except when ducks and Canada geese ruffled it.


I always spot this big bird when I'm over there. I think it's a Great Blue Heron, but I'm always reminded of some tough old guy surveying his turf. I think he's wishing he had a cigar. And he's clearly still disturbed about the September Debacle at that other Fenway.

1 comment:

  1. It was a perfect afternoon. Ed and walked the Esplanade and took a bunch of photos.

    Love Mr. Heron. Nature is a marvelous creator.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.