Sunday, February 19, 2012

Downton Tabby

Ah, the stars finally aligned. Season 2 of Downton Abbey has ended with Matthew finally proposing to Lady Mary and then twirling her around joyfully in the snow. Mr. Bates isn't going to be hanged, Thomas didn't kill the dog, Matthew punched Sir Richard, Daisy is probably getting promoted, and Sybil is married and on the nest in Dublin. It looks like there might even be hope for Edith and her old flame, Lord Deer-in-the-Headlights.

After all those lose ends tied themselves in pretty bows, Possum interrupted the post-show with a stunning aristocratic revelation of his own.

But I want to watch the last episode again, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.