Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fun

I'm not one for practical jokes on April 1st or any day, but I do like to share things I see that make me smile. This brightened my day when I spotted it, not too long ago:


I love the juxtaposition of 4th of July (or was it Memorial Day?) bunting with Christmas wreaths and flowering trees. I've always liked that bunting; I'm glad they never take it down. But add in the Christmas wreaths and the undeniable signs of early spring, and it all became amusing to me. 

All it needs is that Cinderella pumpkin I threw out last week when I sprained my ankle. I should have donated it to the cause. It was still in mint condition, at least on the outside, at least until it crashed down the steps with me. So imagine this sitting on those charming front steps:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.