Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Sale at Garnet Hill

It's that time of year again. Garnet Hill is offering 30% off all women's apparel, even sale and clearance items, plus free shipping, through July 2.

It doesn't get much better than that, especially since so many items are available in a full range of sizes and colors right now. While clearance time is fun, it's the luck of the draw as far as getting just what you want.

I've been living in their Marseilles Tees for weeks, so this is my excuse to get one more:


I'm either too fussy about tees, or every other retailer makes them too long, too short, too sheer, too tight, too baggy, too weird, or too blah. (I'll let you answer that one.) But this tee is a winner. I'm also going to try their Rolled Cap Sleeve Tee in the same soft fabric:


Exchanges are always free at Garnet Hill, and I keep exchanging until I'm satisfied. It's hard to beat their customer-friendly policies. Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.