Friday, July 13, 2012

Broom Candy

Some of us don't need resident parking stickers. Some of us have found a simpler way.

I saw this baby parked in front of a townhouse on Commonwealth Avenue last night.


It's not exactly a Nimbus 2001, which is closer to what I'd expect from a witch or wizard in this zip code. On the other hand, not everyone is interested in status symbols around here, and thank heavens for that.

It was a good idea to tape the handle for extra comfort and an easier grip. Nothing beats steady, reliable transportation. 


1 comment:

  1. very practical. Not only can you ride it but any passersby feeling so inclined can give Mother Nature a wee assist in the housecleaning dept.

    xoxo
    That Woman

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.