Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Met a Guy Today

His name is Adirondack (don't ask me...), and he's a stray at the Animal Rescue League. He spent an hour purring in my arms and seemed unusually mellow, although they tell me he talks a blue streak when he wants attention and can be as crazy as a 3-month-old kitten should be. I think he must be older because he's bigger than Harry, who is big for his age. I admire his wild, rugged looks, an interesting contrast to Harry's tailored elegance. His fur is like silk, and he seems unusually sociable, healthy, and gentle for a stray. 

Does Harry need a playmate? Can Possum be persuaded to babysit and mentor two? Will Wendy pack her bags and move permanently under the bed? Will my husband fall in love when he meets him tomorrow afternoon? Am I crazy? How crazy am I? I wasn't expecting this, and it's not a done deal, so I'll keep you posted.




2 comments:

  1. I can't resist his regal white collar and his little white paw!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little teeny 'stash' under his nose!! Very debonair.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.