1. Waking up to snow.
2. Advent calendar. George Winston's "December" on the stereo.
3. Kittens! Cats! Harris in the window, watching snow for the first time:
4. Visitors from Europe, long-awaited.
5. Breakfast of brownies and tea with our guests.
6. A walk in the snow to see the murals at the Boston Public Library.
7. A visit to Trinity Church, glorious as ever. The visitors love our neighborhood.
8. Lunch, post-Impressionists, and the jewelry gallery at the MFA.
9. A twilight run to the vet to drop off the new kitten's parasite-test sample — so romantic in the snow.
10. More kitten and cat time. Nap.
11. Dinner at Sonsie.
12. Trees and candles twinkling in neighbors' windows.