Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Pinterest Sampler

Here are some intriguing images from the people I follow on Pinterest. I'm still having a very good time there every day.

It's Harris and Toffee:

In the library © Maija LAAKSONEN (Artist, Finland) aka moussee via DeviantArt


Igneous rocks formed from lava flows of the Archaean era (>2,700 million years ago) are often found to contain disequilibrium-textured crystals characterized by spherulitic, branching or dendritic morphologies that occur in layers near the flow surface.

Detail, The Ghent Altarpiece, 1432, Jan van Eyck

1857–60 court ensemble, Italian. Metropolitan Museum of Art


Alice Roosevelt, 1891


Roman Pool at the Hearst Castle

Decorative bindings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.