Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Mad Men" Predictions

What a long, strange trip it's been!

I won't be watching the last episode until tomorrow night (after I struggle for the 11th time to download it from iTunes). So no spoilers, please....

Here are my predictions:

1. Both Sylvia and Megan discover they are pregnant.

2. Peggy either leaves the agency in disgust or becomes a crime victim in her scary neighborhood.

3. Harry goes to a party where a very-pregnant Sharon Tate is also a guest.

4. Roger grows sideburns and longer hair to appeal to younger women.

5. Bert retires because he never gets any decent lines, let alone storylines.

6. Bob becomes the next victim of the Chevy account; a fishing accident this time.

7. Sally teaches Bobby to smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.