Friday, October 25, 2013

Au Revoir

I've been busy today running errands, spending time with the cats, and re-overpacking the suitcase I overpacked last night for our little trip to France. (My husband is going to speak at a conference.)

I doubt you'll be hearing much from me over there, but you never know. We will spend only about 48 hours in Paris and then take the train to Marseilles to stay for another 48 hours or so. It will be in the low to mid 60s and probably rainy in Paris, but warm and balmy in Marseilles (and wherever else I may go part of a day: maybe Aix,  Arles, or Avignon). But those forecasts fluctuate hilariously from hour to hour on WeatherUnderground.com. Sometimes I find that they expect a torrential downpour on a certain day, and then suddenly it's gone, replaced by a big surge or drop in temperature. So I overpacked.

Now I'm going to spend a little more time with the cats. It helps to know they are good company for each other when we aren't around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.