Monday, December 23, 2013

Toffee Update

Toffee eats. He plays. He purrs. He also left us a hairball but I didn't find any string in it after I cut it apart. I was very disappointed and the waiting continues. He seems fine, but that string can cause a life-threatening problem at any time. Or it can emerge safely from either end, any time, even weeks or months from now....

Harris has been busy posing for our Christmas email message. He's determined to be the star, since he didn't make it onto the cover of our printed card. Here he's showing me how much better he looks in front of the tree than Toffee, copying his pose:


Below he's going for "peace and innocence," a much better look for him than his William F. Buckley approach:

2 comments:

  1. We wish you a very Merry Christmas. May your boys (at least one of them) make you a home made present that has its own little golden bow all wadded up in it, and may it safely be deposited on your floor at your feet....for we know you would cheer it's arrival.
    Blessings.
    BTW, your tree is Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Toffee has been doing his best, having left little presents around in three spots today. But no golden bow just yet. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

      Delete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.