Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Business as Usual

So much for Harris's recent delusions of holiness. A Little Angel doesn't throw up his second breakfast while sitting near the Denon mini stereo, with a dead aim into its little ventilation openings on top. I'll say no more... except that quite a bit of it landed on the CD inside, featuring Gregorian chant by cloistered nuns.

Way to go, Harris. Talk about blowing it.

A Budding Saint would also never push a delicious layer cake belonging to his people off the kitchen counter, turning it into Chocolate Upside-Down Cake.

We know it was him.

So it's back to business as usual around here, even sooner than I predicted. I now predict a return to a life of thievery, attention-seeking, and acting spoiled. But he'll be photogenic, no matter what he's up to:

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what nefarious deeds and games Harris will teach the Lion. (Be afraid. Be very, very afraid!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.