Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Doubtful Guest... or Whatever

Guess who's looking a lot like a permanent resident? My husband hasn't made Lion's adoption official yet but I've stopped worrying about his uncharacteristic inability to commit. He's been dragging this out for too long, and enjoying it a little too much, and I'm tired of it. He says he "loves" the little Lion, and that's all I need to know.

He knew it all along.

He has the wisest golden-brown eyes....

The Lion (who needs a better name) was even spotted wrestling with Harris — yes, Harris, our jealous, thieving, last little holdout. Harris was being a patient big brother, playing the fake-biting game  that Possum played with him when he was a baby, where the big cat opens his mouth very wide to show off his scary fangs and pretends to use them on the little cat.

I realize that I am officially a Crazy Cat Person now. I surrender: Five certainly sounds crazy to me. Much crazier than four, for some reason. But that's how it is.

5 comments:

  1. Hurray! I've been rooting for The Lion all along!
    May you all live happily ever after.

    Joyce plus 3, not 5. (And yes, having more than 4 cats is definitely heading into crazy cat lady territory).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, the magnificent is very photogenic! Much like Possum Pasaquamody, Wendolina pantherina, Harris the cute and Toffee the self-destructor. He even has the Bad Boy thing going on with the nose boo-boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulations on your newest permanent resident and on your now-official new status of crazy cat lady. I shall watch with interest at what develops from each of these....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady, I didn't realize your cats were crazy??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy is always one more than you currently have. Also it is not crazy as long as their loved and you can afford food and vet care. pam

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.