Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Basket of the Wrong Thing

As I said the other day, it's a good idea to take photos of your kitten posing in cute little containers while the kitten is still cute and little, too.

So I presented this kitten-sized basket. Lion politely feigned interest before Harris stormed in and claimed it for his own.


Harris's tail is bigger than that basket:


But doesn't he look comfortable?


Later on, there was this:


All he needs is some Easter grass, a few jelly beans, a marshmallow chick or two, and a lot of that pastel cellophane, neatly gathered up with a bow.

1 comment:

  1. What? You were letting the little kids try out Possums basket before giving him a chance to sit!

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.