Monday, March 3, 2014

Kitten on the Keys


Just as I was about to start this post, Lion got busy on the keyboard. Here's what he wrote: 

rrrf cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccvcccccccrffffs

Maybe you speak Cat; I don't. If you can translate, please let me know.

I was planning to post about Hegelian Marxism, for a change. But I guess I'm stuck writing about cats again. When Lion is not typing mysterious messages, he's messing up my laptop settings or my life. Last night he deleted 80 emails from the last few days. (If you need an answer from me, let me know.) 

He thinks this laptop is his. He'll suddenly appear and run across the keyboard as I'm typing or maybe he'll just settle in. 


He opens iTunes a few times a week; good thing I haven't told him my password. He nearly deleted all of my browser's "cookies." He turns up the speaker volume, so that when an email arrives, I jump. 

He often turns down the brightness until the screen is black. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong the first time he did that, since restarting the machine didn't fix the problem. Now I know. 

He opens a stock market app from time to time. I have no idea how to do that.

He's starting to remind me of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.