2. Snowdrops are a sure sign that more snow is coming.
3. When squirrels want to hang out with you, it means even animals are sick of winter, so it's over.
4. When squirrels want to hang out with you, it means they're squirrels.
5. When the Proper Bostonian orders 11 pairs of sandals and walking shoes from Zappos and Shoebuy, it can only mean that boot season is ending and spring is imminent.
6. When the PB returns 11 pairs of sandals and walking shoes to Zappos and Shoebuy, sighs, and dusts off her trusty Reef flip flops once again, it's a definite sign of spring.
7. When your "longhaired" kitten turns shorthaired, it means he is acting as a sort of seasonal "catometer" by shedding his long fur coat for more casual, warm-weather attire:
Courtesy of Connie of Tails from the Foster Kittens
8. When your "longhaired" kitten turns shorthaired, it just means you've got the Toffee Mystery all over again, Mother Nature's way to punish you for adopting only "longhaired" cats.
9. When you develop an intense craving for chocolate Easter eggs, it's a sign of spring — or Easter, which is essentially the same thing.
10. When you develop an intense craving for chocolate Easter eggs, it means you're alive.
Answer key: All of these statements are true some of the time, but probably not all of the time. So all of these statements are probably false at least part of the time. So give yourself 10 points for either answer. If you answered any or all of these questions with, "Well, it depends...." give yourself 100 points for each of those. And consider starting your own blog: you understand that life is complicated, and that truth is relative, so you are probably an interesting person. At least some of the time.