Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Oh, Noes! Possum Selfies!

We're going to leave soon. Time to finish saying goodbye to the cats and to pack the food, then call the cab. I didn't pack that long ago, but I'm not sure what's in my suitcase. I'm sure it will be fine. I think there are a mere six tees, along with other options for chilly and warm weather. 

Possum knows I am melancholy for him when I travel. I've wandered the streets of many European cities looking at photos of him on my phone. So he borrowed the phone and took a couple of selfies. 

Cat selfies are officially an Internet Thing, by the way.

Possum needs to learn about camera angles; don't we all? Click here to see the dramatic difference they make for humans.


2 comments:

  1. This is totally selfish of me. But it brings me a small amount of comfort knowing that someone else out there loves travel and yet tortures herself over leaving the cat the same way I do. Never mind the extra treats and best care possible in my absence - every vacation feels as though I'm abandoning her forever. It's just nice to know I'm not alone. Or crazy. Well ... not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip. When you get back you can look up Possums name sake tribe and how they, the Passamaquoddy's are now in the maple syrup business!! I would like to purchase some of that.
    Guess I should also say, Hope you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.