Sunday, June 15, 2014

Getting Big

Little Lion is not so little anymore, but he can still relax on his favorite pillow. 


He weighs almost 9 pounds now, still smaller than Harris and Toffee. His feet are huge, so he may grow up to be a very big cat. But take your time about that, Lion. You're so easy to scoop up with one hand, and you fit perfectly in my lap.


He looks so relaxed and confident in that photo, but all I need to do is take the vacuum cleaner out of the closet and he'll hide for hours. When I vacuum, he sometimes keeps hiding through his next meal. It's a great excuse not to vacuum. Thank you, Lion.

1 comment:

  1. Big, handsome, soft and snuggly...he may be growing up but he sure is staying cute. His fur is coming back nicely from his shaved spots. Love that his nose & toes are still so pink.
    I just wish I could relax like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.