Friday, September 12, 2014

New at Anthropologie: Chic Tools for Housekeeping

Ooh, have a look at all the nifty new housekeeping tools and supplies that Anthropologie has.

They look so elegant that it would be a shame to get them dirty. But if you can cross that line, imagine how hip you'll look as down on your hands and knees, sweeping out the crud that's under your design fridge. Or whatever.

I'm most intrigued by this Pet and Lint Brush, which will set us back a mere $62.00 (not a typo but definitely sarcasm).



It is "handcrafted by the artisans of Redecker" using beechwood and rubber. And for that price, it effing better work like a charm. It effing outta do the job itself, à la Mary Poppins. (Talk of housecleaning sometimes transforms me into a bitter Cockney housemaid with a sailor's mouth.)

I also like this $98 Hedgehog Shoe Cleaner made of wood and bassine fiber. I've never even seen a bassine. I wonder where they live. For that price, they must be very hard to trap or hunt down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.