Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Recent Adorableness: Portraits

 I'm posting these mostly for myself, since I'm still on the Left Coast and missing my cats madly.

Lion often looks very serious, but if you saw him in profile, 
you'd see that his lips curve upward into a "smile."
 He's a happy cat when we're not vacuuming or wearing shoes.

Toffee was chasing a toy on the chair and fell behind the cushion, 
and decided to keep on playing from there.

Harris reenacts the famous scene from Sunset Boulevard where Norma Desmond 
(Gloria Swanson) says, "All right, Mr. DeMille. I'm ready for my close-up." 
Lion plays the role of a jealous starlet.

Wendy has been voluntarily coming within a few feet of me. She let me get pretty close
to take this photograph. However, she and Possum will be going to the vet for their annual 
check-up in a couple of weeks and that will make her hate me more than ever.

2 comments:

  1. You really need to hire someone to come in and be the Bad Guy to get the cats to the vet. Let that person load them into carriers etc. You can go to the vet with them, but don't be the Bad Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist Toffee in the second photo! Those innocent eyes, and I just want to bury my face in all that soft-looking fur on his belly!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.