Monday, September 15, 2014

We Love Straws

Some of us love straws because they are ideal transmission devices for our daily smoothies. The rest of us love straws because, well, they're straws!


Harris wants anything that Lion has. And Lion has a lot of straws.

I don't have photos of Lion carrying his straws around, looking silly, but I'm working on it.

One of the most exciting things about straws is their ability to get stuck under the fridge.

When that happens, it's my job to fish them out, under close supervision.

Here Harris demonstrates the finer points of this particular straw to Toffee and Lion.


Toffee likes straws. And showing off his toes.


Even Possum has been spotted playing with one during his 10-second daily exercise routine. 
But Lion loves straws the most. And this one is about to take a wild ride around the apartment.

1 comment:

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.