Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Harris in a Tunnel

Today's wreath report will come tomorrow. I'm so sore all everywhere that I feel like I've taken a hard-core gym class instead of just standing around decorating wreaths. I don't want to think about wreaths right now. I'd rather think about getting my first massage, although I'm too cheap to do it. 

I will think about Harris instead.


I hear that Grumpy Cat is now worth billions, even though he always has the same crabby facial expression. Harris should be even more famous. He has a much broader range of expressions. He's more versatile and can out-grumpy Grumpy Cat when he chooses:


He also knows how to be a Drama Queen:

1 comment:

  1. oh you should get a massage, they are worth every single penny and then some.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.