Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Holiday Card Runners Up: Harris


This photo of Harris on the bed in front of my beloved "Winter Village" pillowcases (from Pottery Barn) was a close second for the cover of the holiday card. I'll post the winning photo tomorrow.

I'd swear Harris knows how to pose and exactly where to pose for my camera iPhone. He waits patiently until I get my shot. He gives me a range of moods and facial expressions. He learned this dreamy, "saint on a holy card" look from Possum, who used it to star on our holiday card in 2011:


Enjoy your Christmas Eve! 

1 comment:

  1. I love cats who are into having their photos taken.. it makes so easy.. My Twee does NOT like it at all, and I feel bad that she isn't on the blog all that much, but I do my best to honor her obvious hatred of the pawpurrazzi.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.