Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Box of Harris

I haven't left the house in two days. It's been snowing most of today, it's been bitterly cold since Sunday, and I don't need groceries or library books. I'm all set until maybe Thursday.

So in lieu of more drifts and giant-icicle photos, I present Harris in a Box.


In the next two photos, he demonstrates a couple of ways to fold and pack a Harris for transport to, say, Paris:


Harris has never been to Paris. (There's a rhyming children's storybook in there somewhere.)


Harris would also be cool with staying home, hogging this box and Possum's cherry toy, and getting all of  my attention.

5 comments:

  1. I think that cat in that box needs a kiss.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he packs really well, even with the cherry toy. Being home isn't all bad ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that fold accomplished in the third photo gets a 10 out of 10 from this judge! So neat! Everything tucked in just so! Perfection! I think you may have another Olympian on your hands!

    And on the bright side, at least you won't have far to travel if the Olympics come to Boston. Of course on the down side, the Olympics would be in Boston...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harris is so pleased that you understood the finer points of his boxy perfection, Gina! If only we were trying to get the Cat Olympics for Boston instead of the Summer Games.

      Delete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.