Sunday, March 29, 2015

Possum


I promised Possum that I would stop posting so many photos of him out cold on his back, showing his belly. He's embarrassed; he thinks that's how you all think of him. (Which is how you should think of him because he does indeed look like that much of the time, including right now.)

Anyway, I told him that if he wanted me to stop taking belly photos, he had to help me out by being awake every so often. So here he is. 

This is a rare photo because Possum is A) awake, B) in a non-compromising pose, and C) not sitting or lying on my husband. I won the Trifecta. I doubt it will happen again any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know.. that belly looks like it is ready to pop out at any second now.. :)

    My Muffin loves to lay on her back to.. she is really quite adorable when she does

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.