Sunday, May 24, 2015

Possum


I really can't hold it against you if you get tired of seeing photos of Possum's belly, but I obviously never do. Even though I get to see it for hours almost every day. I don't usually see him with three of his feet crossed, however, just two. So that's my excuse for posting this shot.

I promise to write about something more substantive tomorrow. For example, I have more things to tell about my Sabine family research, including attracting a research partner on the West Coast. I'm still reading Professor Sabine's biography... and reading aloud all the many choice bits to my husband. More about that, too.

1 comment:

  1. I can't ever imagine being tired of seeing such a happy kitty who is so obviously loved. it is posts like this that allow me to continue doing what I do

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.