Monday, May 4, 2015

Recent Adorableness: Toffee


Toffee never hogs the limelight as Harris, Lion and Possum do but he can effortlessly steal the show. I have no idea of what goes on behind his little round eyes, and I don't want to know. He is the "cattiest" of our cats and thus the most intriguing.

Wendy is unfathomable because she is crazy, whereas Toffee is mysterious simply because he's a typical cat. He keeps his own counsel and doesn't seek as much attention from us humans as much as his brothers because he is too cool for that. He survived on the streets of Dorchester as a stray kitten, which gave him a tough and sophisticated veneer, but he's sweet, companionable, and funny underneath. The instant you pet him. his tail flies up straight up in the air. He loves attention but he's too cool to demand it. He will never make himself at home on a laptop keyboard that's in use.

In fact, he is so cool that he has never told the other boys that they are not cool. But he knows.

1 comment:

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.