Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lion & Co.

Postcards from Maine will be arriving soon. In the meantime, we are enjoying being back with our cats. We miss them badly when we leave them... sometimes even when it's just for a few hours. All of them except Wendy seemed very happy to see us, too. We had lots of nighttime visits from the four boys; Lion came and went, Possum and Toffee settled in at our feet, while Harris kept waking me up as he perched on my pillow to nibble my neck and chew on my hair.

Observing them with fresh eyes last night, I noticed that Lion's mane is growing long and full again. Will he get all his "floof" back just in time for summer's heat? I hope no one Wendy hasn't been telling him crazy stories about us having central air conditioning.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is so much more wide-eyed and innocent than the others. He'll always be our baby.

      Delete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.