Sunday, July 19, 2015

Connie's Kittens: Fabulous Frasier

Yes, I have even more photos from our visit with Connie, foster mom extraordinaire at blogger at Tails from the Foster Kittens. This little guy with black polka dots on his nose is Frasier:


Frasier is my favorite of the five... I think. (Angelo is a strong contender; I go back and forth... NOT that we're adopting anybody, oh noooo.) To me, Frasier is a perfect kitten. He's can be a crazy baby for sure, but I can tell he's going to be a very loving and personable cat with a lot of character. He reminds me a little of Possum in that way. It will be interesting to see what he's like when he's a few weeks older. 

He is soft and fluffy and should grow up to have medium-length coat and a fluffy tail. He also has intriguing markings, like this white stripe down his back:


I took a lot of photos of him; he commands attention, Look at the "airplane ears":


Ready for take-off:


But, like Possum, Frasier seems to have an introspective side:


And he loves attention:


Here he is settling down for a bath and a nap:






It really doesn't get any better than this.

3 comments:

  1. He is making Happy Bear happy, awww.... (love the cute "Boop"able nose!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how adorable! I fostered kittens for several years and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing the pictures of all the kittens.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.