Sunday, July 19, 2015

Connie's Kittens: Mimi at Last

This concludes my series on our friend Connie's fabulous five foster kittens in Maine.

The final kitten is Salome, called Mimi, one of the two tuxedo kittens. She is shyer than the others, and kept her distance from us. I was so distracted by the others that I only took one good photo of her:


She had taken over a box and was defending it against invaders. 

Knowing Connie, Mimi will get all the attention she needs to help her become a friendly and confident kitten. Since I can't leave you with just one shot, I am borrowing one from Connie's blog, with her permission, to show you just how lovely Mimi is:


 You can see more of the kittens at the seashore at Tails from the Foster Kittens, Connie's blog.

I can't be sure, but this might be Mimi murdering Angelo below. I hope it's her but it could be Romeow. Mimi has a cute black "cuff bracelet" on her right front leg, but this kitten's legs are busy throttling Angelo:



Well, that was a fun visit. Sigh:

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! I have been following them on facebook as well. Lucky kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi has completely come out of her shell since your visit and is a little wild kitteh now.. she's all in the middle of everything with her great big wide eyes of OH COOL! all the time

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.