Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Possum!

Me: Happy Birthday, Possum!

Possum: So where are my fish sausages?


He was the cutest kitten ever, earning his gangster name, "Bug Eyes Maquoddy," at a tender age:


He's also our most educated cat, since he spent a lot of time lying on the bookshelves. (Cats absorb knowledge from books and other print materials by lying or sitting on them.)


And even when he was very young, he had enormous presence, if you know what I mean:


Unlike Wendy, he loves to hang out with us all the time. And for that alone, I adore him.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable is that first picture! Happy birthday Possum! I look forward to many more celebrations with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (slightly late) Birthday Bug Eyes Maquoddy!! What a fine handsome little man you have turned into!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.