Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween?

How very strange it was that, as soon as the tiny witch's hats came out this morning, three of the cats disappeared. That left Possum and Harris to try on the hats. Possum refused to have anything to do with them. He claimed he is still recovering from being our Designated Rodent Facsimile last winter (aka The Groundhog).

As for Harris, you can judge for yourself how happy he may be about Halloween:





I will post more photos if I can anything worth showing you. Don't hold your breath. But I would love to see Lion in a hat.

Last year, Toffee impersonated a fiery-eyed Pilgrim, so I'd like to give him another chance to express himself, too:

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Wonder if I could get a hat on either one of my cats? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.