Thursday, October 15, 2015

Recent Adorableness: Possum Perplexed


Possum knows we've been distracted and troubled for the past few weeks. Since we haven't told him what's going on, I gather that he concluded that we've been worried about running out of food. He and the others were excited when 180 cans of cat food were delivered this morning by our friends at Fish & Bone. He and Toffee supervised us as we unpacked and restocked the cabinets, knocking over some of the tall stacks of cans and sending them rolling around the kitchen. 

Now he's agitating onc again for me to get him a bicycle rickshaw, telling me that if I would drive him around, his excellent pink nose would find me all sorts of delicacies in the dumpsters behind restaurants. As usual, I told him I needed to think about it because money is tight. Money is a difficult concept for cats to understand, so I'm going to be in for a lot of quizzical stares and swiveling ears.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, money would be a hard one to explain to a cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been an impressive sight - 180 cans of cat food! You must have at least one cabinet dedicated just to cat food...

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.