Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kitten Time with Connie's Fosters: Flynn

Of all of Connie's current foster kittens, Flynn is the most endearing. He really likes being with people and is content to sit in a lap. His coat is silky and soft, and I love his white blaze, belly, mittens, and boots. And he still hasn't lost his googly-eyed, innocent-baby expression.

Given all of Connie's blog readers and fans on Facebook, I can't believe someone hasn't decided that Flynn belongs under their Christmas tree.







For more great photos and stories of all the kittens, go to Connie's blog. You can also follow Tails from the Foster Kittens on Facebook for even more kitten goodness, including her "Morning Mews" videos.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like we might have someone stepping up to offer him a home.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave any comment that isn't spam.