Monday, December 7, 2015

Fierce Headbath

Day 1 of Wreath Week was a lot of fun. Pinecones galore, holly and rose hips covered with thorns, and lots of sparkly crazy stuff to make the Yuletide bright.

My laptop is back from the Apple Store and it's already crashed once so, even though everything seems to have been recovered, I'm doing a hard (My Passport Studio) back-up. Since the last one was from 13 months ago, it looks like it might finish up by New Year's Eve.

I still can't show you the photo of What Harris Did, or today's wreaths. I did recover about 33,000 photos over the past couple of days, so I shouldn't complain about how the photos I've taken since Thursday are not loading from my phone. Someday they will.

In the meantime, here's Possum with his paws around Harris' neck, taken early last week. I'm not sure if this is affection or domination. Harris likes all forms of attention, so it doesn't matter.




1 comment:

Unless you are spamming me about, say, Skype, I love getting comments and do my best to follow up if you have a question. I delete ALL spam, attempts to market other websites, and anything nasty or unintelligible. The cats and I thank you for reading — and please do leave a comment that isn't spam, etc.